Aging Matters, LLC Mission Statement:
As a Service Disabled Veteran Owned firm, we seek to implement an “all-generations” approach in promoting the concept of “engaged aging” over the lifetime. As degreed gerontologists, we do this by advocating, educating and innovating for the cause through gerontology related consulting services and program design and development.
Aging Matters, LLC Vision Statement:
To be the “engaged aging” resource of choice.
Business lines (in alphabetical order) include:
- Administration and policy – we write strategic plans and policy for agencies and departments
- Advocacy and outreach – we present advocacy and outreach programs in local to international forums
- Education and training (inclusive of State Administrative Code requirements) – we conduct aging related education and training from a multidisciplinary perspective
- Project and program planning & execution to include evaluation management – we write and present non-computer based programs for older adults, which include program evaluations
- Research and surveys – we conduct mixed-methods research using multiple methodologies
View our “Why Aging Matters” presentation (Adobe Acrobat PDF)